Admission will be taken on the basis of random method. No test/interview of either candidates or their parents will be taken for admission. However admission is also granted in mid-session to those students who have come on transfer with valid documents (Mark sheet of last class & Transfer Certificate from previous school and Parent’s Transfer Letter from his/her organisation or proof of shifting of residence).
- The school grants admission from class L.K.G. to class IX, as per rules and regulations stipulated by CBSE and state Authority.
- Fill up the registration form with two photographs.
- Enclose birth Certificate, T.C. & Marksheet.
- Qualify the school admission test. The school follows the CBSE course of studies.
- Students coming from other school must produce a transfer certificate from the school last attended, at the time of admission.
- Promotion is decided on cumulative grades/ marks obtained during the year.
- The criteria for promotion is that a student should have grapsed the subject matter of present class sufficiently well to follow the subject in the higher class easily.
- If a child fails in a classfor two consecutive years it is obligatory for the parents to withdraw the child from the school.
- Principal decision is final and conclusive in the matter of promotion.